Tuesday 10 March 2015

DC Pull List - Week of 11/03

So, here we go, after a rousing 17 views I'm back to give you all, (all being relative), more.  I'm going to start with DC, then Marvel, then the Indies for the end of the week.  These couple of DC trades literally come out tomorrow so I'm rushing this just a touch.



Disclaimer Time:  All of this information is suggested.  I'm pulling it from my sources who get it from their sources, et cetera, et cetera, until we finally wind up back at the publishing house themselves. Sometimes books get delayed, sometimes they get cancelled all together due to lack of interest, which I always thought was a little crazy.  Most of the time the trades will be available and I'm going to keep it fairly close to the actual release date which should help me pass the freshest info on to you, my lovely readers.  Also, Canada and America seem to have different release dates for things so I'll try and get both release dates listed.



Batman Beyond Justice Lords Beyond


Normally, I'm not too in to tie-ins of animated or live action DC properties, but upon further inspection this actually seems like it could be pretty entertaining.  And since it's so far in the future the creators are free to kind of do whatever they want with the characters and not worry about how it all ties in to the core DC Universe.  Plus, look at that cover!  Apparently that is Lord Superman and he does not look too impressed.  I'm intrigued.  The only downside I can see is that it only contains 4 issues and being the 2nd volume that means volume 1 had a respectable 8 issues total.  Hopefully in further volumes we get a more balanced output.

Suggested Retail Price (or SRP): 16.99
Contains: Batman Beyond Universe #9-12
USA: 11/03/15
Canada: 17/03/15


Justice League Vol. 5: Forever Heroes


Might as well say, "The Continuing Adventures Of The Justice League".  I'm still going to love it, but the description doesn't sound too overly amazing.  As you can see by the cover the Crime Syndicate is back and wrecking their usual havoc.  This ties in with the Forever Evil event, which I also have not read, (DC needs to start a monthly subscription service where you get every trade they put out at a discounted rate and then someone needs to make me rich so I can afford to do it and then somebody else needs to buy me a museum to keep them all in).

SRP: 14.99
Contains: Justice League #24-29
USA: 11/03/15
Canada: 17/03/15

THE REST 


Astro City: Victory
Tiny Titans: Return To The Treehouse 

No comments:

Post a Comment