Thursday 14 May 2015

Marvel Pull List - Week of May 20th, 2015




No Hardcover Highlight this week as there's no hardcover release from Marvel.  Wonder if there's a specific reason or it's just a coincidence.  Probably a coincidence.  Oh well we'll just continue on to the:!!!DISCLAIMER!!!


All of this information is suggested. Sometimes books get delayed, sometimes they get cancelled all together. Most of the time the trades will be available. Prices are also suggested and subject to change at the discretion of the shop owner or the publisher themselves.

And hey, if you like what I'm doing tell your friends!  Give me a link, name drop me, plus 1 the posts on Google+ - it all helps.  And if you REALLY like me, (doubtful), then follow me on Twitter @TiberiusTaylor or just click this LINK.  Also, I started a Facebook group for those of us who aren't in to Twitter.  Thanks to everyone who does read, it means a lot - here's a bonus image to get you all fired up!




Secret Warriors - The Complete Collection Vol. 1





I know nothing about this but am always enticed by Complete, Omnibus, Absolute, Epic collections.  Seems like Nick Fury has moved on from S.H.E.I.L.D. and now he's training the offspring of other Marvel heroes.  I'm sure it's way more gritty than it sounds judging by the cover art and it's pretty easy to imagine a grizzled Nick Fury taking on a surogate father or wise Uncle role so I'm sure there'll be some good stuff going on here.  


SRP: $34.99
Contains:  Secret Warriors #1-16, Dark Reign: The List - Secret Warriors and material from Dark Reign: New Nation 

CRD: June 9th, 2015



Civil War - Ms. Marvel



With the Civil War movie coming out next year, (I think), I wonder if the Big Red is hinting at a new silver screen appearance debuting during said movie?  And with the rumblings in regards to the somewhat misogynist attitude Marvel Studios seems to have, adding another female or two to the Cinematic Universe couldn't hurt.  Doing my research I found out this volume was originally published under the name Ms. Marvel By Brian Reed Vol. 2 so if you all ready have that book, don't bother.  Reprinting it under another title does help the idea that she may be in the final Civil War movie.  


SRP: $19.99

Contains: Ms. Marvel (2nd Series) #6-10 and Ms. Marvel Special (2007)


CRD: June 2nd, 2015    

THE REST

All-New Ghost Rider Vol. 2: Legend
Axis Revolutions
Fantastic Four - Epic Collection Vol. 25: Strange Days
Uncanny Avengers Vol. 4: Avenge The Earth
Uncanny X-Men Vol. 4: Vs S.H.I.E.L.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment